Thursday, February 17, 2011

136.

Feeling really bad and I want to take a leaf out of this man's books. This question is my tribute to that man who has inspired me a lot of late.

Whose childhood dreams are these?

1. Being in zero gravity
2. Playing in the National Football League.
3. Authoring an article in Encyclopedia.
4. Being Captain Kirk.
5. Winning stuffed animals
6. Being a Disney Imagineer.

This is my favourite quote of his. "Be good at something, it makes you valuable...Have something to bring to the table, because that will make you more welcome.

Identify this man I am talking about.


5 comments:

Siddarth Pai said...

Randy Pausch
of the last lecture

kricks92 said...

Randy Pausch

Hariharan said...

You are talking about Randy pausch. It was his last lecture.

appuchin said...

randy pausch

Unknown said...

Randy Pausch