Friday, August 5, 2011

238.

X's resignation from Y came in as a surprise as Y's CEO was X's brother.In her resignation, X said

I have spent my years at Y pouring my heart and soul into innovating and pushing the media industry forward by introducing new concepts around live, social, participatory viewing that the media industry has since adopted. We have made incredible progress, but there is still much to be done and other ways I can affect change. Now is the perfect time for me to move outside of Y to build a company focused on the exciting trends underway in the media industry.

X now heads a company called RtoZ Media


X


Id X and Y



7 comments:

VK said...

X - Randi Zuckerberg (R-Z), Y = Facebook, Z = Zuckerbeast, Lord who demands moar humans to feed his insatiable appetite (http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/state_web_winter/facebook.jpg)

Anonymous said...

RANDI ZUCKERBERG

Nandu said...

Mark Zuckerburg & Facebook.
Hey Nanda,
I too answered the reebok question.

karthik said...

X-Randi Zuckerberg
Y-Facebook

haaris said...

Y = Facebook
X = Randi zuckerberg

indian said...

x-randy zuckerberg.
y-facebook.

Nanda said...

@Nandu
Error regretted